Hell's Kitchen Down to the Final 3!

Hell's Kitchen (U.S.Image via Wikipedia

Ever since Rocco DiSpirito's show on NBC, I have been a fan of food and restaurant reality shows.

Currently we follow, Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef, Chef vs. City, Man v. Food and a couple of others.

Hell's Kitchen is heading into the final episodes with 3 chefs remaining. Last night's episode was a tough one to watch. Not because someone had to go home, Tennille, but because to date no one has been successful in cooking the sea bass. After how many weeks and they still can't get the fish cooked right. Although, I don't think Dave has worked this station yet. However, they were a finely tuned machine with the team work element down. They were even able to recover service and make it through after Tennille's fishy mistakes.

I give Tenille major props for being able to stand up to Chef Ramsey as he was after her last night. She went from Hero to Zero in one day. She did look good doing though, after her day at the salon and the makeover.

Dave is a rock star pure and simple. The man has cooked with one arm better than most of the chefs on this show have cooked with both. I thought Chef Ramsey had his number last night though, of course the normal cliff hangers helped egg that on. My only worry for his is that he may be doing permanent damage to his hand or arm. Who am I to say though, I don't have everything on the line every day in Hell's Kitchen.

Overall, I think that the right 3 people are in the finale. Kevin is getting a little cocky right now. I thought losing the kid challenge would have humbled him, but it didn't. Did you catch the smirk on his face when Ramsey sent Tennille home last night. Ariel is clicking along.

The family visits were a pleasant surprise! Kevin talking to his wife and son and pulling out the photobook that keeps him going. That really hit home for me. Ariel's visit from her fiance and mother was sweet. Jen said that I am never allowed to visit her on the set wearing a hat like Ariel's fiance had on. But honey I have the perfect one hanging on the garage wall. Dave couldn't keep his hands off his fiance. Do you think the sister felt uncomfortable with that?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus

Apture